Make continous improvements.
Honor our commitments.
Improve our quality.
Satisfy our customers.
Committed to supply products and services that meet customers’ satisfaction.
Fully understand the details of our quality policy and endeavor to achieve policy goals through our own job responsibilities.
1. Make continuous improvements through managerial system feedbacks to maximize the total quality enhancement.
2. Implement the communication and training constantly to facilitate employees' awareness that quality is each one's accountability.
3. Provide the required resources, technologies, labor forces, and proper working environment to ensure quality requirements for achieving the business objectives.
4. Grow with customers and suppliers / vendors by all collaborated efforts and innovation for quality improvements.
5. Ensure all quality activities meet enforced goernmental regulations and required conformity in connection with the products.
6. Establish the effective communication mechanism for timely responding and reflecting the requirement and expectation from each stakeholder through a systematic process as the foundation of continuous improvements.
1. Compliance with all ESH & Energy applicable laws and regulations as well as the commitments to the stakeholders.
2. Preventing accidents and pollution by controlling the hazards and developing the effective emergency response plans.
3. Taking every opportunity to improve our management system and the process which reduces the pollution and the risk of safety and health. Also, striving for energy saving and carbon reduction, waste recycle and reuse.
4. Enhancing employees and stakeholders' cognition on ESH & Energy, and providing adequate way for communication and engagement.
5. Increasing management performance through setting quantitative target and regularly review and improve.
6. Utilizing technologies and management system to protect employees from illness, to prevent environmental impact and to increase energy efficiency.
7. Supporting design, procurement and activities which reduce environmental impact and improve energy performance.
8. Properly disclosing products information and evaluating ESH risk of customers.